REGISTRATION FEES (RATES ARE IN EUR)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
until 20 June 2018
from 21 June 2018
to 21 August 2018
from 22 August 2018
|ESRA* / ASRA Member**||€665||€765||€815|
|Full Participant Non-Member ||€795||€895||€945|
|Special offer – Resident/Trainee/ Nurses including discounted ESRA Membership****||€410||€460||€510|
|Special offer – Full participant including discounted ESRA Membership****||€765||€865||€915|
* ESRA Members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must have renewed their membership for 2018 prior to registering to the Congress. In order to benefit from ESRA Membership reduced rate – please apply for membership at least 3 days prior to registration deadline.
**ASRA members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must purchase first an ESRA/ASRA joint membership (50 EUR), more information on: http://esraeurope.org/membership/join-esra/
*** Resident/Trainee/Nurses – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
****To learn more about the ESRA membership benefits access this link
Fees for all Congress Participants include:
- Participation in all Scientific Sessions (excluding hands-on workshops: clinical and cadaver and Luncheon sessions)
- Refresher Courses
- Congress Bag
- Printed material of the Congress
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Invitation to the Welcome Session and Welcome Reception
- Refreshments as per Timetable
For non-member also:
- Free access to the ESRA Academy full content from the congress start for 1 month
- E-posters App
- Talks-on-the-Go App (for webcasts)
- Congress App
For ESRA Members:
To benefit from exclusive offers, click here
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer (additional 30 EUR handling fee is required):
- Please ensure that the name of the Congress and of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
ESRA 2018 Cong. Dublin, Ireland
Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account Number: 693980-52-921
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN No: CH37 0483 5069 3980 5292 1
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged with the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Congress account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including June 20, 2018 – full refund
- Cancellations received from June 21 until September 02, 2018 – 50% refund
- After September 03, 2018 – no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
ESRA 2018 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 31 528 0432 ext. 86
Fax: +41 22 906 9140