European Diploma of Pain Medicine
The purpose of the European Diploma of Pain Medicine (EDPM) is to harmonize and improve quality standards for safe, independent practice of pain medicine in Europe and elsewhere.
- The Diploma Program assesses the competencies of the anaesthesiologist, acting within a multidisciplinary team, and practising as a pain medicine specialist.
- The Diploma Program is intended to be complementary to national standards and enhance the competent, ethical, and professional care of pain medicine.
The EDPM parts I and II will be organised during this year's ESRA Annual Congress.
- EDPM Part I: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 – 10.00-12.00
- EDPM Part II: Friday, September 14, 2018
Online applications for the EDPM 2018 parts I and II are now open!
Deadline for applications: 2 August 2018*
* The EDPM Board reserves the right to close the applications if the maximum capacity is reached before the closing date.
The EDPM part I exam will be online and candidates will be asked to bring their own computers. Check your computer here. Questions about computer compatibility should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
EDPM Faculty members:
Sam Eldabe, UK
José De Andrés, Spain
Eric Buchser, Switzerland
Gina Votta-Velis, USA
Duarte Correia, Portugal
Sarah Love-Jones, UK
Pasquale De Negri, Italy
Christophe Perruchoud, Switzerland
Andrzej Krol, UK
For more information about EDPM Examination please click here.