We look forward to welcoming you to the ESRA 2020 Congress!
REGISTRATION FEES (RATES ARE IN EUR)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
ESRA* / ASRA Member**
Full Participant Non-Member
Special Offer - Resident/Trainee/Nurses including discounted (First time) ESRA Membership***
Special Offer – Full Participant including discounted (First time) ESRA Membership****
UNTIL July 1, 2020
from July 2 to september 3, 2020
from september 4, 2020
* ESRA Members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must have renewed their membership for 2020 prior to registering to the Congress. In order to benefit from ESRA Membership reduced rate – please apply for membership at least 3 days prior to registration deadline
** ASRA members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must purchase first an ESRA/ASRA joint membership (50 Euro), more information here.
*** Resident/Trainee/Nurses – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
**** To learn more about the ESRA membership benefits, access this link.
WORKSHOPS FEES (RATES ARE IN EUR)
|MEMBERS FEE||NON-MEMBERS FEE|
|Hands On Clinical Workshops||€ 40|
Hands On Cadaver Workshops
|Luncheon Sessions||€ 45|
NETWORKING EVENING TICKETS (RATES ARE IN EUR)
Regular Networking Evening Ticket
Special Networking Evening Ticket for 2
|Trainees Networking Evening Ticket|
You can purchase the tickets during the registration process for the Congress.
If you are already registered and wish to buy a ticket, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FEES FOR ALL CONGRESS PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in all Scientific Sessions (excluding hands-on workshops: clinical and cadaver and Luncheon sessions)
- Printed material of the Congress
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Invitation to the Welcome Session, Welcome Reception and Farewell Reception
- Refreshments as per Timetable
For non-member also:
- Free access to the ESRA Academy full content from the congress start for 1 month
- Congress App
For ESRA Members: To benefit from exclusive offers, click here.
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer (additional 30 EUR handling fee is required):
- Please ensure that the name of the Congress and of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
ESRA Congress Registration Income
KBC Bank Grimbergen, Belgium
Bank code: 736
Account number: 736065431012
Swift code: KREDBEBB
IBAN number: BE19 7360 6543 1012
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged with the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Congress account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including July 1, 2020 – full refund
- Cancellations received from July 2 until September 3, 2020 – 50% refund
- After September 4, 2020 – no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more), please contact the registration department at: email@example.com.
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
ESRA 2020 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488 Ext. 296